ADCO Services Painting & Architechtural Finishes
ADCO's 27 Peters Road, Bloomfield, CT facility is 8,500 square feet.
- The maximum size of any one piece to be finished with Liquid Coating is limited to: Height 13 ft.; Width 10 ft.; Length 25 ft.
- The maximum size of any one piece to be finished with Powder Coating is limited to: Height 6 ft.; Width 6 ft.; Length 19 ft.
- Larger pieces may be accommodated depending on their configuration using diagonal hanging techniques.
- Flatbeds can be unloaded by Overhead Crane 2.5 Ton Capacity or by Forklift 5 Ton Capacity.
- Unlimited weight can be accommodated by use of Riggers.
Four stage Aqueous Cleaning, Rinsing, and Phosphating Tank System.
Abrasive Blast Cleaning
Masking and non-scheduled surface protection
Product Finishing / Liquid Coatings
Electrostatic, HVLP, Airless and Conventional Spray application of Liquid Enamels, Epoxies, Aliphatic Urethanes and Mil Spec Coatings.
Product Finishing / Powder Coating
Electrostatic Spray Application of Powder Epoxies, Polyesters, Texture, Wrinkles and Hybrid Finishes.
Assembly & Labeling
Light assembly of finished product and components.
Supply and installation of computer generated vinyl lettering and logos.
Protective wrap up, packaging and palletizing of finished goods.
Standard turn around time is 3 business days.
Overnight service is available given sufficient notice, the finish required and material availability.
Powder Coatings are environment friendly and meet EPA Standards. No hazardous material is released into the atmosphere.
Shot Blasting, Welding, Masonry, Repairs and Interior Partitions
ADCO Services, Inc is registered with the CT DEP as a Small Quantity Generator. Hazardous materials produced by both Shop and Field operations are collected and disposed of per DEP Regulatory Procedures.